WORKOUTS OF THE MONTH
ASSIGNMENT #2 A - DAILY WORKOUT - 5 DAYS A WEEK - 20 MINUTES DAILY
5 DAYS A WEEK YOU WILL NEED TO PERFORM EACH WORKOUT POSTED OR YOU MAY CREATE YOUR OWN WORKOUT PLAN. YOU WILL PERFORM THESE WORKOUTS FOR THE WHOLE MONTH. YOU MAY MODIFY DAILY OR WEEKLY AS YOU PLEASE. AT THE END OF EACH WEEK YOU WILL NEED TO WRITE A SELF REFLECT PAGE PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCES, HOW WELL YOU PERFORMED AND IF YOU MODIFED THE WORKOUT TO FIT YOUR NEEDS
WELCOME TO MRS. IDUL'SS REMOTE LEARNING PHYSICAL EDUCATION PAGE. THROUGHOUT THIS TIME I WILL BE POSTING ASSIGNMENTS, WORKOUTS AND VIDEOS TO HELP STUDENTS KEEP ACTIVE DURING OUR TIME AWAY FROM SCHOOL. ALL ASSIGNMENTS SHOULD BE EMAILED TO ME EVERY FRIDAY @ SIDUL@PITTSBURG.K12.CA.US OR YOU MAY SUBMIT VIA TABS PROVIDED.
DAILY YOGA/PILATES VIDEO
ASSIGNMENT #2 B - DAILY YOGA/PILATES- 5 DAYS A WEEK - 20 MINUTES DAILY
DIRECTIONS: ONCE A WEEK YOU WILL NEED TO GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND LOOK UP A NEW YOGA/PILATES VIDEO TO PERFORM DAILY. I HAVE PROVIDED WEEKS 1 VIDEO. AT THE END OF EACH WEEK YOU WILL NEED TO WRITE A SELF REFLECT PAGE. PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCES AND HOW YOU PERFORMED
DAILY DIET JOURNAL
ASSIGNMENT #1 - DAILY DIET JOURNAL- WEEKLY
• Record daily
• Each entry should be properly dated
• Entries should include the following:
o All food and beverages consumed, including approximate quantity
• Entries may either be typed, handwritten or inputted in cellphones via notes
Example Diet Entry:
Breakfast - small bowl of frosted flakes with 2% milk, 2 pieces of toast with grape jelly, 1 small glass of orange juice
Snack - 1 snack size bag of Doritos
Lunch - 1 ham, cheese and lettuce sandwich with mustard, 1 snack size bag of pretzels, 20 oz bottle of soda, 2 big chocolate chip cookies
Snack - 1 large apple
Dinner - 2 servings or spaghetti and meatballs, a medium bowl of salad, 4 small pieces of garlic bread, 2 large glasses of water, 2 big brownies Snack - 1 bag of microwave popcorn, extra-large glass of lemonade
PHYSICAL ACTIVITY INTERNET RESEARCH PROJECT
• Choose a physical activity (sport, game, etc) and research it by using the internet.
• You are responsible for answering all questions regarding the activity you choose using the internet.
• Include the internet address and name for each web site you use.
1. What are five (5) fundamental rules of your selected activity?
- For example – basketball; no double dribbles and traveling. Teams have 5 players on court and must score withing 24 seconds. 4 12-minute quarters.
2. Examine two (2) countries where your chosen activity is currently played. You must include types of leagues (professional, college, high school, etc) and who participates (males, females, age groups, level of participation) for each country.
3. Write a paragraph summary of a current event that is happening or has happened within the last six months within the activity you selected. This can be an international/national/state or local event.
- Examples: Steroids use in baseball, a local team beating a rival team, etc. Make sure you include the web site(s) name and address where you found the information.
4. If you were going to explain to someone how to get involved in this activity, what would you tell them? You must include equipment, prices, how to train for the activity, and where in the community the activity can be played.
5. Remember a new activity each week.
SUBMIT TABS - TURN IN ASSIGNMENTS HERE
MUST ATTACH DOCUMENT TO EMAIL WHEN SUBMITTING ASSIGNMENTS